In this video, we learn how to pronounce Arabic. There are families of letters to learn, that all have similar pronunciations. You will want to start out slow to learn how to say the different letters. Each letter can be pronounced up to three different ways. You will want to either have someone that already speaks Arabic to help you, or listen to audio so you know the sound. When you are reading these words, you will want to know what they sound like so you can completely understand the word. Practicing this over time will help you better pronounce the different letters, and eventually lead you to learning entire words and phrases.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades