In this video, we learn how to read numbers in Arabic. Make sure you are looking at the screen while reading the numbers, so you can get a visual key as to how the numbers look. As you start with the first number, you should learn how to say them in Arabic using the correct pronunciation as well. Each of the different numbers have a unique look in Arabic and should be written out correctly, because they can be mistaken for other numbers if not written out correctly. You can also write several numbers together, but this will turn into a new symbol which you will need to learn!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades