In this tutorial, we learn how to pronounce "Ta'a" & "6a'a" in Arabic. First, become familiar with the families of letters by their pronunciations. It will be helpful to hear the audio of how these sound so you can match the letter with the sound. As you learn the "ta" and "a" sounds, you will see how they change in different words, so they aren't always the same. The pronunciation will sound more heavy in some words and lighter in others. Once you have learned these, you will be ready to learn more difficult pronunciations and can continue onto different words and skill levels.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades