In this tutorial, we learn how to pronounce "Tha'a" "Zay" "the-al" & "'6a'a" in Arabic. Start by taking a look at the families of letters that have similar pronunciations. From here, you will want to practice saying each of the different letters out loud and then start to use them in sentences. After you do this, take a look at four main pronunciations, the "tha'a", "zay", "the-al" and "6a'a". These will sound different depending on the words that they are used in. Make sure to get the accent right on the letters so you use them properly, then you can move onto more pronunciations!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades