In this video, we learn how to understand two digit numbers in Arabic. Start off by having numbers written out in Arabic on a screen in front of you. Guess what these numbers are and how you say them. After this, have the answer come out on how to say the number and what it is, so you know if you were right or not. The pronunciation to these numbers is key, because they can end up sounding incorrect or you could make a whole new world with the slip of just one letter. Practice this for the basic two digit numbers, then move on to the more difficult ones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades